1. These terms and conditions represent an agreement between College and student, a relevant student. By accepting the the programme in a college, you accept these terms and conditions in full, which along with Student Admission and the College’s rules, regulations, policies and procedures and the most recently published prospectus (as applicable),form the contract between Student and the Institute in relation to Student studies at the University as amended from time to time pursuant to Clause.
2. Any amendments made by the College to the Contract will be made available on the college’s website, which you should consult regularly. we shall take reasonable steps to bring these changes to the attention of affected students as soon as reasonably practicable.
3. All admissions will be considered done after receiving full fees and with complete documentation (educational documents). If a student will not provide all concerned documents within the given timeframe (as per the date finalised by the college,the college holds the right to cancel the admission of the student then and there. Also, college’s service charges will not be refundable but the fees will be refundable as per the University/college guidelines.
4. The college holds the right to cancel the admission of any student if he/she fails to pay the fees on or before the due date. If student fails to submit all documents mentioned in respective Provisional Admission Letter of the University to process admission before last date (declared by University/college),or the student is non- contactable on the email id and phone number provided by them without any information,the college holds the right to hold/cancel the admission of the student. The fee is calculated and charged on semester basis, but for the convenience of the students, payment is facilitated in instalments except for the final year. In case of refund, service charges, registration charges and other charges are not refundable under any circumstances but the fees will be refundable as per the University/college guidelines.
5. The fee is calculated and charged on semester basis, but for the convenience of the students, payment is facilitated in instalments except for the final year. In case of refund, service charges, registration charges and other charges are not refundable under any circumstances but the fees will be refundable as per the University/college’s guidelines.
6. If the college does not confirm the admission of the student on finding any wrong information or forge (Edited) documentation provided by the student, it will not be liable to refund fees till the time it gets cancellation confirmation from the University. Fees are subject to revision (as applicable) in accordance with the terms of the Tuition Fee Policy. Fees consists of 3 parts- Registration fees, Tuition fees, Examination fees and other charges.
7. If you have any concerns regarding payment of fees or require further information about tuition fees (including the refund of tuition fees),please contact the Finance Department. And deposit all original receipts and a declaration of non-payment or reason of refund and you can collect the amount from the finance department after deduction of service charges.