B.Sc - COMPUTER SCIENCE
“B. Sc. Computer Science is a systematically designed three year course that prepares
the student for a career in Software Industry. The syllabus of computer Science
subject forms the required basics for pursuing higher studies as well as the problem
solving abilities to start of a career in Software industry. This 3 year program
facilitates quality computational knowledge and provides the students a great
opportunity to enter the real world of I.T and Computers".
It is the study of principles and fundamentals of computer where latest technologies and trends are the most important topics.
Scope Of Computer Science
- B.Sc(Computer Science) Empowers students to deal with technical issues along with authorized knowledge of database and analytical skills.
- Analyzing problems for solutions.
- Formulating and testing using advanced communications.
- Working in teams for product development.
- An exposure about Hardware and software packages through paper presentation, seminar to cultivate the skills of students and to meet the present needs of the IT Industry.
- Practical applications of the syllabus.
B.Sc(Computer Science) empowers students to deal with technical and issues with authorized knowledge of database and analytical skills
Computer Science graduates are involved in
- 1) Analyzing problems for solutions
- 2) Formulating and testing using advanced communications
- 3) Working in teams for product development
- 1.M.Sc(Computer Science)
- 2.M.Sc(Software Engineering)
- 3.M.Sc(Information Technology)
- 5.MBA(Telecommunication Systems Management)
- 7.MCM(Master in Computer Management)
- 9.M.Sc(Information & Management)
- 1. Computer aided designer
- 2. Lab Technician
- 3. Web Designer
- 4. Web Developer
- 5. Banking Sectors
- 6. Business Analyst
- 7.Testing Tool Analyzer
- 8.Database Manager
- 9.Database Administrator
- 10. Cyber Security Manager
- 11. System Analyst
- 12. Information Technology Manager
- 13. Software Programmer
They provide bright career in the fields of computer and I.T for B.Sc(C.S) graduates
- Computer aided designing
- Software Engineer
- Hardware Engineer
- Network Engineer
- Lab Technician
- Web Designer
- Web Developer
- Business Analyst
- Cyber Security Manager
- System Anlayst
- Information Technology Manager
- Software Programmer
Upcoming events for the year
- Month of August Paper Presentation
- Month of August Department Club Inaguration Intercollegiate Competitions Sympo ‘19
- Month of August Industrial Visit COCO- COLA Industry
- Month of September Workshop on “Android App Development”
- Month of September Workshop on “MAT LAB”
- Month of October Documentary About Computer Science Department
- Month of December Inter Departmental Competition
- Month of February Valedictory
Department Mail ID